Friday, October 28, 2011

Brioche Loaf

Not having my recipe books with me,I looked for a good brioche recipe and I found Pierre Hermé's brioche recipe from Paris Pastry. From my previous post I said I just purchased an ice cream maker, well I purchased a food processor too- Breville BFP 800. I previously had a food processor but mum never made used of it and somehow when I wanted to use it, it wasn't working, then again the equipment is almost 15 years. I had to test this equipment out too before shipping it back to Malaysia in November.Not sure what to expect from this recipe as I halved the recipe.Not giving the recipe because it turned out to be a disaster. Not too sure what went wrong. I halved the recipe when it stated it will not work when if halved. I could understand why not because when the measurement is divided into 2, all the measurements was difficult to measure exactly, for example 585g plain flour and so on.





No comments: