Adapted from Chocolate & Baking
160g brown sugar
1teaspoon vanilla essence
175g plain flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
300g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 celcius. Lightly butter baking pans.
- Cream butter,sugar & vanilla essence.
- Add one egg at a time,stirring in between. Fold flour & bicarbonate of soda into the mixture.
- Finally add chocolate chips,give a good stir making sure the dough is well mixed with the chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough using a tablespoon onto the well lined baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20minutes until golden brown.