1 Loaf sponge cake
2 boxes Nona's Lychee Flavoured Jelly Box
1 tin mixed fruits,whatever you prefer
500ml ready made custard, I used Foster Clark UHT Vanilla Custard
400ml whipping cream
- Slice sponge cake in thick slices.
- Generously line a trifle bowl with the sliced sponge cake.
- Prepare jelly,according to the instructions given at the back of the box.
- Pour jelly over sliced sponge cake, and scatter fruit on top.
- Set the jelly set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Pour custard over jelly and let it set again for a couple hours.
- Whip cream and pour over the custard.
- Let it set further for another half hour before serving.